Work Performed Summary:
Our customer “un-named” Service Provider has enlisted our services to provide AWS support for their customers. Operation duties include monitoring and managing internal infrastructures and their platforms under direct supervision of the Customer’s Engineering Manager. Drive the Change Management Process by direction of the CEM. This work is performed remotely.
- Start Date: 8/26/2021
- Ongoing Project
Staffing Resources Deployed:
- Qty. 2 – Full time Support Engineers
- Amazon Certified Solution Architect – Associate
Company - End User(s):
Work to be performed utilizing CRM system
- Troubleshoot client device and application issues via phone and remote access.
- Oversees the day-to-day operation of various engineering solutions including hardware/software support, training, and special projects.
- Provide feedback to management on process improvements and areas of concern.
- Maintain excellent communication with NOC team on all tasks and projects.
- Communicate with customers, peers, team, and managers regarding incident and change management.
- Create and maintains good technical documentation.
- Provide emergency on-call support on a rotating schedule.
- Be available while on-shift through several different venues – Instant Messaging, phone, emails, and any new and acceptable methods of communication as deemed appropriate.
- Testing of new features, and functionality as required and to help develop plans to implement and verify that they are operating correctly in the live network.
- Troubleshoot and resolve equipment, configuration, and affected problems and to track vendor support cases through to problem resolution on production issues.
- Support ongoing efforts in defining best practice policies for all supported products and submitting these into the Knowledge Base.
- Develop additional skills in other products as business needs dictate.
- Respond to customer service calls and emails in agreed upon timeframe.
- Manage service tickets that are assigned to your personal and team queue.
- A firm understanding of teamwork and ability to follow all procedures and documentation as defined and provided by management.
Technologies | Software Tools being used
Staff member are handling CRM information that is generated by events related to Network Management or Compute and Storage Elements which the origin can be from the following work centers:
- Data Center Servers
- Data Center Attached Storage
- Local Area Network
- Wide Area Network
- Application Processes
- Hybrid Cloud Services
- Cloud Services
- Edge Devices
- Telecom Resources | Gateways
Additional Duties (Detail)
- Create Change Management Requests (“CMR”) and follow-up internally for approvals. Resource will provide technical explanation on CMR as required.
- Provide a single point of contact/decision maker to act as a point of escalation and resolution.
- Provide access to technical experts
- Arrange support from 3rd party on a need basis
- Carry out system testing on a need basis.
- Deal with the end-users on issues and resolutions.
- Work with Resource on a mutually agreeable time to provide remote access.
- Ensure the infrastructure is in a state of readiness for the Resource to perform the In Scope services.