Work Performed Summary:
MSP has requested GlobalXperts Inc. Services to provide support for their customers. Operation duties include Alert/Alarm monitoring and managing tickets and non-verbal communications. This work is performed remotely. The vendor technology that will be supported but not limited to Cisco Systems Unified Call Center software and hardware platforms.
- Start Date: Pending
- Ongoing Project
Staffing Resources Deployed:
- Qty. 5 – Full time Remote Alert Engineer (level one)
- Minium Skill Level
Company - End User(s):
- Continuously review Alarm Dashboard and system generated email notifications.
- Verify Alarms as per provided Standard Operating Procedures as defined in SOPs.
- Send communication notifications via email on receipt of Alarm as per defined in SOPs
- Validate and Open Service Desk tickets for a given system generated Alert(s)
- Co-ordinate via phone or email with on-call Escalation Engineer to escalate the reported alarm and assign ticket to the engineer after contact has been established.
- Provide periodic updates on established alert/alarms tickets to designated contact as per SOPs
- Monitor scheduled centralized Preventive Maintenance Planning events and suppress alarms that originate from the change event(s).
- Manage updates with vendor tickets information and any special notes for vendor activities.
- Ensure ticket(s) proper handoff procedures are followed during shift change when on-going issues that span shifts
- Ensure the infrastructure is in a state of readiness for GlobalXperts resources to perform the day-to-day work tasks.
GlobalXperts will deliver the following:
- In scope Services
Work will be performed in the following locations:
- Remote location(s)
Monitoring focus areas
Staff members are handling ticketing information that is generated by events related to Network Management or Compute and Storage Elements:
- Data Center Servers
- Data Center Attached Storage
- Local Area Network
- Wide Area Network
- Application Processes
- Hybrid Cloud Services
- Cloud Services
- Edge Devices
Cloud-Based Infrastructure Monitoring Platform LogicMonitor is the only infrastructure monitoring platform that’s cloud-based and fully automated. Customize and automate alert thresholds, escalation chains
Paessler – PRTG Network Monitor
One solution for the entire data center Whether IT, building services or security systems: PRTG Network Monitor is able to comprehensively monitor all components of a data
Prisma – GlobalProtect (VPN)
Least-privilege access for remote employees Identity-based access control at scale Simplify remote access management with identity-aware authentication and client or clientless deployment methods for mobile
Overview ProxyCap enables you to redirect your computer’s network connections through proxy servers. You can tell ProxyCap which applications will connect to the Internet through
SecureCRT client for Windows, Mac, and Linux provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising productivity with advanced session management and a host of ways to save time and