Work Performed Summary:
MSP has requested GlobalXperts Inc. Services to provide support for their customers. Operation duties include Alert/Alarm monitoring and managing tickets and non-verbal communications. This work is performed remotely. The vendor technology that will be supported but not limited to Cisco Systems Unified Call Center software and hardware platforms.
- Start Date: Pending
- Ongoing Project
Staffing Resources Deployed:
- Qty. 5 – Full time Remote Alert Engineer (level one)
- Minium Skill Level
Company - End User(s):
- Continuously review Alarm Dashboard and system generated email notifications.
- Verify Alarms as per provided Standard Operating Procedures as defined in SOPs.
- Send communication notifications via email on receipt of Alarm as per defined in SOPs
- Validate and Open Service Desk tickets for a given system generated Alert(s)
- Co-ordinate via phone or email with on-call Escalation Engineer to escalate the reported alarm and assign ticket to the engineer after contact has been established.
- Provide periodic updates on established alert/alarms tickets to designated contact as per SOPs
- Monitor scheduled centralized Preventive Maintenance Planning events and suppress alarms that originate from the change event(s).
- Manage updates with vendor tickets information and any special notes for vendor activities.
- Ensure ticket(s) proper handoff procedures are followed during shift change when on-going issues that span shifts
- Ensure the infrastructure is in a state of readiness for GlobalXperts resources to perform the day-to-day work tasks.
GlobalXperts will deliver the following:
- In scope Services
Work will be performed in the following locations:
- Remote location(s)
Monitoring focus areas
Staff members are handling ticketing information that is generated by events related to Network Management or Compute and Storage Elements:
- Data Center Servers
- Data Center Attached Storage
- Local Area Network
- Wide Area Network
- Application Processes
- Hybrid Cloud Services
- Cloud Services
- Edge Devices